Imagine that it’s exactly one year from now.
- You’re the healthiest you’ve ever been.
- You’re a certified health coach & have an entirely new perspective on your own health & wellness.
- You’re fully equipped to help your friends, family, and loved ones make lasting healthy lifestyle changes.
- You have the freedom to build your own coaching practice if you decide it’s time to leave your current job.
The best part is that you don’t have to imagine it. It can be true! And it’s within reach.
The Institute For Integrative Nutrition – The World’s Leading Nutrition School
The Health Coach Training Program is a year-long online course specially designed for people who are passionate about health and wellness.
Whether you’re interested in learning about nutrition for your own personal health, launching a meaningful new career, or even changing the world, Integrative Nutrition will empower you to transform your life and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Choose Integrative Nutrition And Study With The World’s Top Nutrition Experts.
IIN students are inspired by experts who are at the forefront of wellness. These distinguished speakers are leading medical doctors, PhDs; researchers and authorities in nutrition today.
You will learn from the best of the best and the nutrition theories they teach will give you a broad palette of information to draw from when you start working with your own clients as an Institute for Integrative Nutrition health coach. Paired with our online course, you will receive exclusive lectures and training from these experts of Integrative Nutrition.
Just A Few Of The Experts:
- Mark Hyman; MD, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Meidicne: Author of many books such as Blood Sugar Solution and 10-Day Detox Diet. He is also an advisor and guest co-host on the Dr. Oz Show and is on the board of Dr. Oz’s Health Corps.
- Andrew Weil; MD, Director of Integrative Medicine at University of Arizona: A best-selling author whose books include Spontaneous Healing and Eight Weeks to Optimal Health. Dr. Will is a Harvard Medical school graduate and world-renowned expert on medicinal herbs, mind-body interactions, and healing systems. He also started the Integrative Medicine program at the University of Arizona.
- Deepak Chopra; World leader in the field of mind-body medicine: A holistic healer and author of more than 50 books translated into over 35 languages. Deepak is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and one of Time Magazine’s “Top 100 heroes and icons of the century” and “the poet-prophet of alternative medicine.”
As Seen In